uno no se enamora de una persona, se enamora del amor...

la la la land ?D

la la la land ?D
los buenos momentos, los grandes secretos que juntos vivimos no se perderan.. aunque no te encuentre mañana en mi vida y solo recuerdos queden ya de ti.. siempre habran rincones de grandes señales que me haran sentir que no te perdi. que no me perdiii

sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

Something inside the cards
I know is right


Don't want to live
Somebody else's life
This is what I want to be
And this is what I give to you

Because I get it free
She smiles while I do my time


I could die for you
Oh this life I choose



I'm here to be your only go-between
To tell you of the sights
Eyes have seen
What I really want to do is
Turn it into motion
Beauty that I can abuse
You know that
I'd use my senses to
You can see that
It's only
everywhere
I'd take it all and then
I'd find a way to share

Come along and go
Along with me
Wander with me Yo
It's all for free

I could die for you
Whatchu wanna do
Oh this life I choose

I could die for you
Whatchu wanna do
Oh this life I choose
Come again and tell me
Where you want to go
What it means for me
To be with you alone
Close the door and
No one has to know
How we are
Come along and go
Along with me
Wander with me Yo
It's all for free

I could die for you
Whatchu wanna do
Oh this life I choose

I could die for you
Whatchu wanna do
Oh this life I choose

I could die for you
Whatchu wanna do
Oh this life I choose

................................

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario


decode

The truth is hiding in your eyes and its hanging on your tongue Just boiling in my blood but you think that I cant see What kind of man that you are, if you’re a man at all Well I will figure this one out on my own I’m screaming I love you so My thoughts you can’t decode How did we get here when I used to know you so well But how did we get here